Ice Nine Online hosted a Google Partners Connect event on May 4th.
The topic of the event was using smarter customer insights to improve your digital marketing. Below is a recap of the event and some of the key?takeaways from Google’s presentation.
For this Google Partners Connect event, we did quite a bit of Q & A and education about digital marketing before and after Google’s livestream presentation on customer insights. Remarketing, audience segmentation, the importance of mobile-friendly websites, Google Ads vs. Facebook Ads, and small business marketing tactics were recurring themes throughout the event.
Northern Fork (formerly Gourmet 45) catered the event – the food was excellent and there was a whole lot of it. I heard the breakfast tacos were?excellent.
After the event everyone networked – there was a great mix of marketers, entrepreneurs, and people in various roles at small, mid-market, and enterprise businesses in attendance. Please let me know if you’re interested in attending the next event.
This video is the full?livestream?presentation from Google. This was a particularly?good Partners Connect presentation, as they did a great job of breaking down marketing tactics into easily-digestible?step-by-step?bites, instead of merely talking about tools and strategies at a high-level.
Some of my key takeaways:
- Focus on mobile. Mobile. Mobile. Mobile.
- Every company should set up Google My Business. It’s free and important?to SEO.
- Make sure you’re reaching your target market at the exact time that they need you the most.
- Remarketing on Google’s display network is very effective, especially now that you can upload an email contact list to remarket to.
- If you sell a product online, test Google Product Listing Ads.
Share this Post
Share this Post